Dear My Sarkari Result Users Always .in after MySarkariResult Beware of Duplicate Websites with MySarkariResult Similar Name.
Thanks for Visit Our Website www.SarkariResultUP.com

Sunday 28 June 2015

Advanced Training Institute (ATI), Hyderabad

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone : 040 - 27428058, 27428606
Website : www.atihyderabad.ap.nic.in


This Institute provides courses for : 

  • Electrician
  • Mechanic Refrigration and Air Condition
  • Welder (Structural) 

Other ITI's in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh : 

  • Advanced Training Institute (ATI) -
  • Advanced Training Institute for Electronics Process Instrumentation- Ramanthapur, Uppal Road
  • Boys Town Industrial Institute Centre - 
  • Government Industrial Institute (I.T.I) - Sanathnagar, Hyderabad Qrt No. 39, Czech Colony
  • Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I) - RICC, Mallepally, Vijaynagar Colony
  • Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I) - Quli Qutub Shah-W Santoshnagar
  • Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I) - Mallepally

AdSense

Post Your Comment